Monday, October 4, 2010

Hidemi's Rambling No.250

It’s one year since I started my blog. I’ve written my mishaps and embarrassing experiences both in the past and the present. I usually feel gloomy when thinking about those events and often feel like shouting madly to shake them off from my mind. At first, it seemed impossible for me to write them down and make them public because like most people, I wanted to look cool although I was completely the opposite. But once I started writing, I realized something unexpected. It soothed the pain. It’s like writing brought closure to my agony that had until then seemed eternal. In other words, blog is a therapy for me. I know how pathetic that sounds, but it’s been very helpful to make me feel easier. Curiously enough, whether music or writing, things that make me happy don’t make money…