Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hidemi's Rambling No.187

I go to sleep around 7 or 8 a.m. and get up in the evening these days. To go to my favorite Costco, I need to get up early because it takes time to prepare to go out, to get to Costco and to shop there before it closes. I went to bed much earlier than usual last night to go there today. I was sleepy and the plan seemed to work out. But while I was lying on the bed, I became less tired and more awake. The pressure to get up early the next morning also made me sleepless. I could have read a book, but the one I’ve been reading is a Stephen King which is never boring thus might keep me even more awake. I just wasted time in bed and fell asleep in the morning as usual. I managed to wake up in the early afternoon for Costco, though. But after only five-hour sleep, I felt drowsy and exhausted. Going to Costco requires a great deal of energy for a long trip and heavy bags, and there’s no way of doing that with a condition like this. I gave up going there today. Why does it close so early like at 8 p.m.? By the time I get up and prepare, most shops have already closed…