Monday, April 11, 2011

Hidemi's Rambling No.314

Since radiation leaked from the nuclear power plant and I refrained from going out, I've been consequently able to speed up my packing for a move to my new apartment. My strong wish to move out of this inconvenient life impelled me to pack eagerly without lingering. But as the temperature has risen, the scheduled blackout hasn't been carried out these days. Also, the amount of radioactive materials in water supply has declined drastically. I was beginning to feel that I could slow down packing when a kid of the crazy neighbor family resumed shooting hoops on the street. The family set up the basket facing the street so that the kid plays on the busy street between crammed houses. That's why I call them crazy. The noise he makes by bouncing a ball is loud and extremely annoying. I've complained about the noise by a note several times. He stops playing each time, but starts again a couple of weeks later. I was about to regain a comfortable life here and the noise began to disrupt my life. This must be another sign to move out quickly...