Monday, May 14, 2012

Hidemi’s Rambling No.412

MusicMarketplace.com


Nearly one year has passed since I moved from a suburb of Tokyo to this small town in the mountains. Similar season reminds me of those hectic days in the previous year. Having spent a whole year in a new town, I like it here after all. What’s so special above all is varied beauty of nature, and comfort from songs of birds and brooks. I’ve realized nature is a luxury. Another thing I like about here is that this is a region where an earthquake seldom occurs. Although it is 14 months since the massive earthquake hit northern Japan, the Tokyo area has still had frequent small earthquakes. It’s also reported that the probability of a big one there within a few years is high. I would be crushed with stress if I still lived around Tokyo. Everything was new in my first year here and I had had exciting days with wonders. But I suspect that it will become boring from the second year on, as things may just repeat year after year. It would be terrible if it affected my brain and made it too dull to write music. Having a stress-free life is a blessing, but what if it has already begun to make me slow-witted…

MusicMarketplace.com