Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hidemi's Rambling No.68 Dec 19, 2009

In spite of my bad horoscope of the day that everything I do would backfire, I dared to do my holiday shopping anyway. Only I changed the place to shop. On my way to the mall, I had a snack at IKEA. They had an all-you-can-drink bar for soft drinks only at 55 cents at the cafeteria. The selection was coffee, tea and soda. Because I'm cheap, I challenged to drink to my limits even for 55 cents. I was fully content and beginning to think that it wasn't such a bad day as my horoscope had said. I arrived at the mall in a good mood. But then I started to feel queasy. It seemed I had too much drink. I ended up doing my holiday shopping this year with fending off the sick feeling all the way. I bought this difficulty for 55 cents. Backfire...