Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hidemi's Rambling No.118

This winter has had unusually many snowy days for this part of Japan. It snowed again and I did grocery shopping online instead of going out. I decided to order some prepared foods for lunch along with other items because the store would deliver at noon if the order was placed before 9 a.m. They have a few kinds of lunch box at reasonable prices. It was past 8 a.m. and I enjoyed shopping as I still had plenty of time to the cutoff time. When I proceeded to check out, the delivery time for noon to 2 p.m. had already become unavailable although it wasn’t 9 a.m. yet. It seemed that too many shoppers ordered lunch as I did due to the bad weather, and the store brought forward their cutoff time. When it comes to competition, I always lose in every field…