Friday, April 2, 2010

Hidemi's Rambling No.146

An online supermarket had given me five-percent off coupons for its physical store. I was going to shop there yesterday but the weather was awful with strong winds. I stayed home, cleaning and doing the wash. The wind was picking up more and more, and at night, it was a storm like a typhoon that was quite unusual for this time of year. It was caused by the low-pressure system and as I was afraid, my headache started. As the storm got stronger, my headache got worse. With the noise of blowing winds and a bad headache, I couldn’t sleep well. About twice a year, some kids visit and stay with my neighbors two doors down, and their running footsteps disturb me because the walls of my apartment building are too thin. Unfortunately, yesterday was one of their visits. Their relentless drum roll footsteps joined with the storm and the headache in the morning and I got up with the three-way attack. Although the storm subsided, I couldn’t go to the store today because I felt ill from the severe night…