Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hidemi's Rambling No.163

I happened to see some episodes of ‘Heroes’ Season 1 again, and recognized for the first time that Claire’s boyfriend was John Connor of ‘Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles’. I’ve watched many episodes of both shows but hadn’t noticed it until now. Also, I found Summer of ‘The O.C.’ in ‘Heroes’ Season 1. When I was watching ‘Heroes’, I never knew it was Summer because I hadn’t seen ‘The O.C.’ yet then. In Japan, U.S. TV shows are selected to be broadcast too randomly that we can’t follow the order of production. Besides, the final season of my most favorite show, ‘LOST’, hasn’t even started here yet. Its premiere is at the end of May, so I still have to wait for a whole month although the story must be close to the finale in U.S. The time difference of TV shows between Japan and U.S. is staggering. I feel like I live the past as in episodes of ‘Terminator’…