Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hidemi's Rambling No.180

Today is the day that I’ve been waiting for since last December. A cable channel has the premiere of ‘LOST Final Season’ tonight, finally. Did the hydrogen bomb go off? Is Juliet alive? I heard the title of the first episode was ‘LAX’. Does that mean the plane safely landed at LAX instead of crashing on the island? Those who live in the U.S. blessedly know the answers already, but I’ve been tortured by the countless questions for almost half a year in Japan. I happened to look at the rating chart of ‘LOST’ at Wikipedia and the rating is getting lower as the series goes through the seasons. I can’t believe there are people who stopped watching that interesting show. For the premiere, I’m preparing snacks, food and drink. As the part of the special premiere, they will air the first episode of a new drama, ‘Flash Forward’ too. It’s going to be an exciting night for me but I’m already afraid of days afterward. It’s only a premiere and they’re going to start airing the show regularly in July. I’ll have to wait for more than a month for the second episode. Another excruciating waiting days are ahead…