Friday, May 28, 2010

Hidemi's Rambling No.184

My conventional phone has been broken for a couple of months now. The phone line is fine but my phone makes a loud ragged noise constantly from the receiver and I can’t put it to my ear. It doesn’t receive a call for the answering machine any more, either. It’s favorable for me, though. I really, really hate the telephone. I’ve rarely got the good news by it and usually feel very unpleasant by the time I hang up. It’s probably because I don’t have a friend who calls and only few calls I occasionally get are mostly from my parents. Those calls are the worst. But, with a broken phone, I won’t receive nor make a call, hence, peaceful days. I have a cell phone for an emergency and I don’t need its calling function normally. The other day, I needed to make an inquiry about the delivery time for what I had ordered. Since my phone was broken, they called me back to my cell phone. But when it came, I realized I didn’t know how to answer it. I’ve used a cell phone for two and a half years and had never answered a single phone call…