Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hidemi's Rambling Nov 15, 2009

A storm hit here yesterday with a gusting wind and rain. When I was about to go to bed, TV was out again. It happened last month too, on the day of a typhoon and cost me one episode of 'Prison Break' that I had recorded for years without missing a single episode until then. There were several shows for which I had set the timers to record yesterday. One of them was 'Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles'. I couldn't afford any more missing episode thus a broken series as a collector, and I complained to the super right away. I went to sleep worrying if it would be fixed before the show started. To my joy, TV was back on today, and the show had been safely recorded. TV and cable are often out here when the weather is bad. Each time it happens only in this building I live in. Of all the apartments, why does a person like me, who loves recording TV programs so much, live in this particular one...?