Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hidemi's Rambling Nov 3, 2009

I have a large body bubble -you know. the space you feel comfortable between yourself and someone next to you. It seems people have much smaller bubbles around them because they keep sticking to me. Yesterday, it happened again at a grocery store. I was paying at the checkout counter and a woman next to me was waiting for her turn sticking to me. I tried to make space, but she closed up the space right away. I did it again, so did she. We repeated this. Nobody was behind her and she had large room on her opposite side. Yet she kept standing right beside me. She was a sidler. Eventually I had to reach out to a cashier because by then she was the one who stood in front of my basket. She completely pushed me out without touching, but with violating my body bubble. Even grocery shopping is a big challenge for me...