Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hidemi's Rambling No.103

Speaking of dreams, I have one that foresees something once in a while. Back in high school, I needed to go to school for my extracurricular activity during a summer break. The teacher on duty was randomly selected for the day. I saw a teacher of a Japanese class on duty wearing a peculiar tie in my dream. And the very next day, that teacher was on duty at school, wearing the exact tie I'd seen. I saw the members of my favorite band go away in two separate vehicles, and a few weeks later, the band broke up in the way exactly how I'd seen. An big earthquake occurred and an old Japanese house was flattened in my dream. I saw the future date for it, too. Two weeks earlier than that date, an earthquake actually occurred in northern Japan, and I saw the flattened house on TV. On the date of the dream, instead of an earthquake, the stock market tumbled. In each case, nothing worked for my benefit, because it was too trivial, or happened remotely, or I don't have stocks. Worthless dreams...