Friday, January 22, 2010

Hidemi's Rambling No.97

Last night, I had a nightmare. In it, I got up and found myself alone. I was a child still living living with my family in my hometown. My parents and my little sister came back from McDonald's. They had breakfast there without me. I grabbed my mother's arms and said, 'Listen to me! Listen to me very carefully!! You must treat your kids equally! Whatever you do to my little sister, you should do the same to me! You can't keep doing nice things only to her! Besides, how could you bring home nothing for me? It's McDonald's where you can get take-out!!' But, no matter how hard I tried, my voice didn't come out. I repeated those words very hard again and again but only my mouth was moving. In the end, I shouted at the top of my throat, and awoke from the dream. I'm still exhausted. I dream a lot every night. And this one is one of the repeated dreams. Although the details are different, I am ignored by my parents and left alone each time. I'm fed up with this kind of dream but I know I will soon have it again. When am I released from this...?