Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hidemi's Rambling No.94

'The O.C. Season 3' started streaming online for free. The season finale of its last season was shocking and I really wanted to know how the story would develop. Ryan goes to jail? Or Melissa does? I made a lot of possible stories as my prediction. I even had a dream about it, in which I joined in a story as myself and talked to Seth. In any case of my predictions, I thought the last episode had changed the series completely and the season 3 would never be the same. I spent three days fretting about the new season and felt sorry for those who watched it when it was first aired, because for them, it was three months. It seemed impossible for me to wait any longer and I jumped on my PC to watch the season opener. On the contrary, the matter was easily settled within a first episode. I want my three days back...