Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hidemi's Rambling No.99

I worked on the chorus tracks of our new song today. It takes much more time and work than I planned. Adjusting the volume balances and setting the effectors, I needed to work so elaborately with my PC. When I was completely absorbed in numbers of the parameters, an error message appeared out of the blue and the PC shut down by itself. I screamed. I didn't understand what had just happened. I thought the PC crashed and all the data of the new song were gone. My heart was pounding with fear and the next moment, the PC rebooted. Thankfully, everything was intact except for today's work. It's nothing compared to the dread of losing everything. I entered the numbers again and restored today's work. What a scare! A computer is a scary thing, really...