Monday, January 11, 2010

Hidemi's Rambling No.87

My OC marathon is going on. I watch three episodes of 'The O.C. Season 2' every night before going to sleep. PCH often appears on the show. Before I lived in OC, I had visited there as a traveler. First time in OC, I transferred a local bus at the entrance of Balboa Island on PCH. There was nobody but a man wearing sunglasses at the bus stop. He talked to me about the bus being late. As a person who fears everything, I started panicking with bad imaginations. What if he is a serial killer? I'm wearing cheap clothes but he must know I'm a traveler and have traveler's checks. Isn't this a perfect place for murder with no buildings or people around and just the bush behind the bus stop? I was about to be sure I would be killed here by this man, when he began to rummage through his big bag. Now I was more than sure it would be a gun. My fear culminated when he held out something to me. It was a pack of biscuits. 'I got three packs for a dollar! Good deal, huh? Take one, I've got plenty!', he said, and the bus came. He was just a kind, friendly man and I was a paranoid traveler. Those were the best biscuits I'd ever had...